first night out in philippines

⊆ 4:29 AM by amadbrownwoman | . | ˜ 0 comments »

with don and lace

because you know, i am in the philippines right now.

thanks to my lara, see previous post, who told me there's a resurgence in cubao, i went to the former marikina shoe expo now called cubao expo comlex on my first night out since i got back. as she was showing me around, she explained it's like the new malate, to which i interjected, without the white men, and of course after a few seconds, there came the white man walking. there are bars there now and vintage shops and vintage books and free film showings and ahhh, it's my paradise!

and surprise, surprise, it was the launching of makiling's third album. (why oh why do i think of that woman who explored her sexuality in ways that i never could whenever i see makiling. why!)


0 Responses to first night out in philippines

= Leave a Reply



toys sold in a park


workers in a lacquer factory